Coastline Global Checkup At Home Wellness Test for Cats
Instructions: Simply place the hydrophobic sand in a clean and empty litter box. Allow the cat to urinate freely. The urine sample stays on top of the hydrophobic sands surface making collection easy. Collect the urine from the sand surface using the provided pipette, fill the vial to 3/4, dip the testing strip for 2 seconds, and read results according to instructions card in box. We recommend having a clock on hand and a pen, so you can circle the color present at exactly 30 and 60 seconds respectively for each parameter.
- Kit includes: 2 lb of hydrophobic sand, 1 pipette and vial set, 1 foil pouch with two identical testing strips
- Quick, easy, simple, do it yourself. Provides a window into pets health in-between routine vet visits
- All inclusive kit with urine collection method and strips which detect the four most common conditions in pets - Diabetes, Kidney Condition, UTI, Blood in the urine
- Allows pet owners to monitor aging, overweight, and pets with chronic conditions that require frequent collection as recommended by a vet.
- Lab validated and vet approved